Vilma has successfully negotiated collective bargaining agreements and has litigated several labour matters arising from closure of enterprises, reduction in the number of employees, employee transfers, working hours, salary adjustments, harassment issues and offshore work. Her experience includes labour and employment strategic planning and preparation of action plans as well as advice on labour implications of mergers and acquisitions transactions.
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Labour (2015–2016)
- Chambers Latin America – Labour and Employment (2014–2020)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Best of the Best Latin America; Labour and Employment; Women in Business Law (2016–2017)
- LACCA Approved – Labour (2015–2020)
- OAB-SP – Member of the Commission on Labour Law
- The Legal 500 – Leading Lawyer: Labour and employment (2014–2019)
- Who's Who Legal Brazil – Labour and employment (2014–2019).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.