Vanessa is a partner of the firm, specialising in taxation.
She has extensive experience in providing tax planning advice for domestic and foreign companies mainly in the mining, hydrocarbons and real estate sectors. She also participates in audit processes and procedures before the Tax Authorities, as well as tax return reviews.
Prior to joining the firm, she was the Tax Assistant Manager at Volcan Compañía Minera, and a senior associate at Gallo, Barrios, Pickmann Abogados and Miranda & Amado Abogados, as well as a senior at EY Peru.
- Master of Laws (LLM), Georgetown University Law Center, 2010
- Diploma in corporate law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2005
- Licensed in law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2001
- LLB, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2000
Admitted to the Bar
- Peruvian Institute of Tax Law (IPDT).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.