Vanessa represents companies, financial institutions and investors in a wide range of financial and capital markets transactions. Her experience includes public and private offerings of equity and debt securities in Brazil and abroad, as well as financing transactions. She counsels public companies on regulatory and self-regulatory matters, pursuant to regulations issued by the Brazilian Securities Commission, the Brazilian Securities, Commodities and Futures Exchange (BM&FBovespa) and the Brazilian Financial and Capital Markets Association (ANBIMA). Vanessa worked as an intern at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in the United States and served as an international associate in the New York office of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP.
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Financial transactions (2019–2020); Corporate/ (2019); Health (2020); M&A (2019 –2020); São Paulo (2020)
- Chambers Global – Capital markets (2016–2021)
- Chambers Latin America – Capital markets (2016–2021)
- IFLR 1000 –Notable practitioner (2018–2020)
- LACCA Approved – Capital markets (2014; 2019).
- The Legal 500 – Next generation lawyers: Capital markets (2017–2021)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Capital Markets (2020)
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.