Tomás Lanardonne is a transactional and regulatory lawyer with more than 10 years of experience in oil and gas, conventional and renewable energy, mining and natural resources. He is the managing partner of the Neuquén office (Vaca Muerta) of Martínez de Hoz & Rueda.
Languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese and Italian.
- University of Dundee (Scotland). LLM in energy law and policy, cum laude.
- University of Buenos Aires (Argentina). Postgraduate programme in economic administrative law.
- The Center for American and International Law (Dallas, USA). Programme on American law and International law.
- University of Buenos Aires (Argentina). Postgraduate course in oil and gas law, cum laude.
- University of Buenos Aires (Argentina). Law degree, cum laude.
- Founding partner at Martínez de Hoz & Rueda (2018–present).
- Partner at Perez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (2016–2017).
- Visiting foreign associate at King & Spalding (Houston, 2014).
- Associate at Perez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (2006–2016).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.