Thiago has experience in cross-border investigations and cases conducted by law enforcement authorities regarding data protection, technology regulation and anti-corruption. Thiago also advise clients on cases related to business public law such as state-owned companies governance, administrative sanctioning procedures, leniency agreements, bids and public procurement contracts. He was State Attorney before the Brazilian Supreme Court (STF) and Superior Court of Justice (STJ), and clerk at the STJ. He is currently a private law professor at the University of Brasilia (UnB), arbitrator at the London Court of International Arbitration-LCIA, member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) and International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). He is certified by the International Association of Privacy Professionals with CIPP/Europe and CIPP/Management.
- Análise Advocacia – Digital; Regulatory; Compliance; Automotivo e Autopeças; Educação; Saúde; Telecomunicações (2019)
- Chambers Latin America – Technology (2019-2020)
- CIPP/Europe certification – International Association of Privacy Professionals;
- Leaders League – Public Law (2020); Data Protection (2018–2019); Technology (2018–2019)
- Who’s Who Legal – Data privacy and protection (2020, global leader)
- The Legal 500 – Public law (2018–2019); Compliance (2019); TMT (2018-2019); Energy and Natural Resources: Electricity (2018);
- Global Data Review – 40 under 40 (2018)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Administrative litigation (2018–2019); Data – Telecoms and Media (2018–2019).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.