Thiago advises clients on wide range of anti-corruption matters, with a focus on internal investigations, government investigations and enforcement actions and corporate crisis management. His expertise includes coordinating internal investigations, advising boards and board committees in anti-corruption matters, representing clients before government enforcement agencies, conducting M&A/IPO due diligences and risk assessments, and assisting clients in designing and implementing anti-corruption/anti-money laundering policies and procedures. He is a member of the Ethics and Governance Committee of the Brazilian Institute of Corporate Governance (IBGC) and worked as a foreign associate in the New York office of Sullivan & Cromwell LLP.
- Chambers Global – Compliance (2018–2019)
- Chambers Latin America – Compliance (2016–2020)
- The Legal 500 – Corporate/M&A (2016; 2018); Public Law (2016–2018); Compliance (2018 – 2019)
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Compliance (2018– 2019); Food, Drink and Smoking (2019)
- Who’s Who Legal Global – Future Leaders: Investigations (2019)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Business Crime Defence and Investigations (2019).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.