Thiago advises clients on wide range of anti-corruption matters, with a focus on internal investigations, government investigations and enforcement actions and corporate crisis management. His expertise includes coordinating internal investigations, advising boards and board committees in anti-corruption matters, representing clients before government enforcement agencies, conducting M&A/IPO due diligences and risk assessments, and assisting clients in designing and implementing anti-corruption/anti-money laundering policies and procedures. He is a member of the Ethics and Governance Committee of the Brazilian Institute of Corporate Governance (IBGC) and worked as a foreign associate in the New York office of Sullivan & Cromwell LLP.
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Compliance (2018 –2020); Concessions (2020); Food, Drinks and Smoke (2019); São Paulo (2020)
- Chambers Global – Compliance (2018–2020)
- Chambers Latin America – Compliance (2016–2021)
- Latin Lawyer 250 – Anti-corruption and Compliance (2020)
- The Legal 500 – Corporate/M&A (2016; 2018); Public Law (2016 –2018); Compliance (2018 – 2019)
- Who’s Who Legal Global – Investigations (2021);
- Who’s Who Legal Future Leaders: Investigations (2019–2020);
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Business Crime Defense & Investigations (2019 –2020)
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.