- University San Francisco de Quito, Business School, Quito. | certificate in tax management (2013)
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, DC | master’s in international legal studies (LLM), Fulbright scholar (2011)
- Tulane University Law School, New Orleans (LA) | Introduction to Law in the United States of America (2010)
- Pontificia Catholic University of Ecuador | Lawyer (2006).
- Legal assistant Peña, Larrea & Asociados, (2001–2006)
- Associate lawyer at Noboa, Peña, Larrea & Torres, Abogados Cía Ltda (2006–2013)
- Partner at Noboa, Peña & Torres, Abogados (2013 to the present).
Associations and activities
- Noboa, Peña, Larrea & Torres Asociados, legal assistant (2001–2006)
- Noboa, Peña, Larrea & Torres, Abogados Cía Ltda Law Firm, associate lawyer (2006– 2013)
- Noboa, Peña & Torres, Abogados, partner (2013 to2021).
Publications: Unfair competition in advertising, Environmental Law in Ecuador, published by Ediciones Legales (2010).
Languages: Spanish and English.
Areas of practice
- Labour and employment
- antitrust and competition
- arbitration and mediation
- mergers and acquisitions
- energy and mines
- environmental matters
- administrative law, public procurement and concessions
- corporate and commercial.
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.