Rossana has represented, over the years, clients in the real estate industry, including real estate investment funds, national and regional developers of retail, office and multi-family projects, institutional investors and investment management institutions, in a wide range of real estate industry-focused transactions. She has extensive experience in advising real estate clients in acquiring, financing, developing and selling all types of real estate assets. Her expertise encompasses niche areas such as timber acquisition, agribusiness, hospitality, complex real estate financing including shopping centres, industrial warehouses, office buildings, allotment and condominium. Most recently, she has been the lead real estate attorney in some of the largest transactions involving multi-billion-dollar acquisitions, dispositions and recapitalisations. She is a member and the senior vice-chair of the Real Estate Committee of the International Bar Association (IBA).
- Chambers Latin America – Real Estate; Timberland Investment (2010–2020)
- Client Choice Awards – Real Estate (2016)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Best of the Best Latin America (2016); Real State (2016); Women in Business Law (20152019)
- The Legal 500 – Real Estate (2016–2019)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Forestry Investments (2016–2019); Real Estate; Agribusiness (2018–2019)
- Who’s Who Legal – Real Estate (2019).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.