Rogério has in-depth experience in matters relating to crimes committed within the corporate environment. He is a counsellor at the Commission on Professional Prerogatives for the São Paulo State Bar Association (OAB-SP), where he is also a member of the Committee of Criminal Procedure Law. Rogério is also a former researcher in the Department of Criminal Law and Criminology at the University of São Paulo Law School, a former director of the Brazilian Institute for Criminal Sciences (IBCCRIM) and a former member of the Commission on Legislative Matters of the Institute in Defence of the Right to Defence (IDDD). He is also a guest professor for graduate courses in criminal and procedural law, editorial adviser for the Revista Brasileira de Ciências Criminais (Brazilian Journal of Criminal Sciences) and the author of several publications dedicated to criminal law and procedure with a focus on economic crimes. He has been mentioned as “a world-class white-collar defense lawyer” by The Legal 500, and has also been ranked among Brazil’s leading white-collar lawyers by Who’s Who Legal, Leaders League, Análise Advocacia, among others.
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Banking (2018); White-collar Crime (2017–2020); Chemical and Petrochemical (2019–2020); São Paulo (2020)
- Best Lawyers – Corporate Criminal Law (2019)
- Chambers Latin America – Dispute resolution: Litigation (including white-collar crime) (2021)
- Latin Lawyer 250 – Anti-corruption investigations and Compliance (2020)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Business Crime Defence & Investigations (2018–2020)
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.