Rodrigo advises businesses, financial institutions and investors in a wide range of domestic and cross-border corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, joint ventures, divestitures and corporate reorganisations. Rodrigo worked as a foreign associate in the New York offices of Cleary Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton and Robinson, Silverman, Pearce, Aronsohn and Berman (currently Bryan Cave).
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Corporate (2013–2015); Commerce (2018)
- Chambers Global – Corporate/M&A (2014–2019)
- Chambers Latin America – Corporate/M&A (2014–2020)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Notable practitioner (2018–2020)
- The Legal 500 – Corporate/M&A (2013; 2016; 2018–2019); Tax (2019)
- Finance Monthly Deal Maker (2019)
- LACCA Approved – Corporate / M&A; Private equity (2020).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.