Rodrigo is the resident partner of our London office, practising as a foreign legal consultant of Brazilian law. Rodrigo provides legal counsel to companies on a wide range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructuring and divestitures. For over 20 years, Rodrigo has been advising foreign clients that wish to invest in the domestic market – especially those from Europe and Asia as well as their Brazilian subsidiaries – with strategic legal issues for their business in the country. He is an Officer (Conference Coordinator for South America) of the Corporate and M&A Law Committee of the International Bar Association (IBA), Member of the Board of the Brazilian Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain and also Member of the Legal Committee of the Chamber of Commerce of Brazil in France. Rodrigo is routinely invited to speak on mergers and acquisitions topics.
- Chambers Global – Corporate/M&A Foreign Expert Based in UK (2018–2019)
- LACCA Approved – Corporate/M&A (2017–2020)
- The Legal 500 – Corporate/M&A (2013–2015)
- Who’s Who Legal Global – Corporate Governance; M&A
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Corporate Governance; M&A (2018)
- Who’s Who Legal Thought Leaders – M&A and Governance (2019).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.