Roberto advises domestic and foreign clients in a wide range of tax matters, including direct and indirect taxes, tax implications of mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, capital markets and cross-border transactions. He is a professor of tax law at the Law School of University of São Paulo and at the law master's programme at the Law School of Fundação Getulio Vargas.
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Tax (2010–2016–2019); Banks (2019); Financial (2019); Real Estate (2019); Food, Drink and Tobacco (2019); Insurance (2019); Healthcare (2019); Technology (2018–2019); Construction (2019); São Paulo (2019)
- Chambers Global – Tax (2000–2019); Star Individuals: Tax (2016); Tax Litigation (2014–2018); Star Individuals: Tax Litigation (2016)
- Chambers Latin America – Tax (2009–2019); Star Individuals: Tax (2015–2016); Tax Litigation (2013–2020); Star Individuals: Tax Litigation (2016)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Best of the Best Latin America; Tax (2016)
- International Tax Review – Tax Controversy (2011–20198)
- LACCA Approved – Tax (2016–2020); Thought Leaders – Tax (2019)
- The Legal 500 – Leading lawyers: Tax (201 –2019); Leading lawyers: Tax: Litigation (2015–2018)
- Who’s Who Legal – Corporate Tax (2018–2019); Corporate Tax – Controversy (2019); Corporate Tax: Thought Leaders (2019)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Administrative Litigation (2015–2019); Corporate Tax (2014–2019).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.