Renato advises clients in matters related to corporate integrity, anti-corruption compliance, and corporate governance issues. His expertise includes conducting internal investigations, representation of clients in administrative inquiries and disciplinary procedures, representation of clients in negotiation of leniency agreements, preparation of compliance programmes and training, anti-corruption compliance due diligence and assessment of contractual and corporate governance obligations as well as disclosure of information to the market in connection with internal or government investigations and related enforcement actions.
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Compliance (2018 – 2020); Pharmaceutical Sector (2019); São Paulo 2020
- Chambers Latin America – Compliance (2019–2021)
- Chambers Global – Compliance (2019–2020)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – M&A (2016)
- The Legal 500 – Corporate/M&A (2013; 2016); Compliance (2019)
- Latin Lawyer 250 – Anti-corruption Investigations and Compliance (2020)
- Who’s Who Legal Global – Investigations (2019–2021)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Business Crime Defence & Investigations (2017–2020)
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.