Renata’s practice focuses on competition-related issues, including mergers, administrative investigations and court proceedings, audits, development and implementation of competition compliance programmes, as well as advising clients in trade defence cases. She is a member of the Brazilian Institute for the Study of Competition, Consumer Affairs and International Trade (IBRAC).
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Antitrust (2020); Construction Material and Decoration (2020); São Paulo (2020)
- Chambers Latin America – Competition & Antitrust (2019–2021)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Notable practitioner (2018–2020)
- LACCA Approved – Antitrust & Competition (2017–2021)
- Latin Lawyer 250 – Antitrust and Competition (2020)
- The Legal 500 – Competition and antitrust (2018)
- Who’s Who Legal – Competition Future Leaders (2019–2020)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Competition (2020)
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.