Renata’s experience focuses on indirect tax (VAT), tax incentives, and custom’s matters, including tax efficient structuring and representation of clients in administrative and court proceedings. Prior to joining Mattos Filho, she served as consultant to Deloitte & Touche, where she specialised in VAT and customs matters.
Awards and recognition
- Chambers Global – Tax: Litigation (2015–2018)
- Chambers Latin America – Tax: Litigation (2011–2019)
- International Tax Review – Tax Controversy (2016–2018); Indirect Tax (2016–2018);
- Women in Tax Leaders (2016–2018);
- Americas Indirect Tax Practice Leader of the Year (2017–2018)
- LACCA Approved – Tax (2017–2019)
- The Legal 500 – Tax (2014)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Corporate Tax (2018)
- Who’s Who Legal – Corporate Tax (2018).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.