Pablo's practice focuses primarily on the representation of financial institutions, developers and private equity firms in a wide range of oil and gas, power, renewable energy, mining and other infrastructure-related projects in Brazil. He has particular expertise in multi-sourced financings (including those with the Brazilian Development Bank) and representation of investors focusing on project development and M&A activities in the energy and infrastructure sectors. He is a member of the Stanford Law School’s board of visitors and a board member of the Brazilian Institute of Business Law (IBRADEMP).
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Infrastructure – Infrastructure and regulatory (2015); Transport and logistics (2017)
- Chambers Global – Projects (2011–2019); Banking and finance (2019)
- Chambers Latin America – Banking and finance (2019–2020); Projects (2012–2020)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Best of the Best Latin America (2015–2016); Project finance (2011–2017)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Market leader: Energy and Infrastructure (2016–2017), Banking, Project development, Project finance (2017–2020)
- LACCA Approved – Banking and finance (2015–2020)
- LACCA Thought Leaders (2018)
- The Legal 500 – Leading Lawyer: Projects and Infrastructure (2013–2019); Energy (2015–2016); Public law (2013); Shipping (2016)
- Who’s Who Legal Global – Project finance; Energy
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Project finance (2014–2019); Energy (2018–2019)
- Who’s Who Legal Thought Leaders – Global Elite (2019).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.