Pablo Rueda is a regulatory and transactional lawyer with more than 25 years of experience in oil and gas, conventional and renewable energy, mining, and natural resources-related transactions. He has developed a particularly active practice in representing Chinese clients with interests in Argentina and the region.
Languages: Spanish, English and Mandarin.
- University of Buenos Aires (Argentina). Postgraduate degree in oil and gas law.
- University of Buenos Aires (Argentina). Law degree.
- Founding partner, Martínez de Hoz & Rueda (2018–present).
- Partner, Perez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (1991–2017).
- Associate at Marval, O'Farrell & Mairal (Buenos Aires and New York, 1989–1997).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.