Mayeli Cabral, is a lawyer specialised in business labour law, she has 22 years of experience in individual, collective and consulting litigation. Mayeli is an expert in relevant issues such as implementation and fulfillment of the New Labour Law, corporate strategy, labour relations and negotiation.
She joined Chevez Ruiz Zamarripa in September 2019, to open the labour practice area along with a team of top-level professionals.
She is an exhibitor in national and international business forums, focusing her practice on the new labour law and the inclusion of women in the corporate world.
- Member and Mentor of Abogadas MX.
- Member of the organizing committee of the Cumbre Latinoamericana de Abogadas 2021.
- Member of the Sociedad Mexicana del Derecho del Trabajo y Seguridad Social.
- Postgraduate in oral litigation from the University of Salamanca, Spain.
- Postgraduate degree in labour protection by the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico (UNAM).
- Implementation Studies of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data held by private people implementation workshop, on the company ProDato®, Data protection and Intellectual Property.
- Law degree from La Salle University (ULSA).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.