Maximiliano Batista is tax and insurance lawyer with more than 20 years of experience. He has been recognised as a leading tax lawyer by Chambers Latin America, The Legal 500 and Best Lawyers. He has worked at the Deloitte & Touche New York office and previously at the Argentine National Insurance Regulator.
Languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, French, German and Russian.
- University of Valencia (Spain). Law degree (2003).
- Harvard University (Cambridge, USA). International Tax Program.
- University of Buenos Aires (Argentina). Law degree, cum laude.
- Founding partner at Martínez de Hoz & Rueda (2018–present).
- Partner at Perez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (2014–2017).
- Associate at Pérez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (2001–2013).
- Associate at Deloitte & Touche (NY, 1999–2001).
- In-house counsel at the Argentina National Superintendency of Insurance (1997–1998).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.