Martín Lepiane is an experienced transactional and regulatory lawyer who has been representing local and international clients for more than 15 years in banking and finance, M&As, compliance and money laundering prevention matters.
Languages: Spanish, English and Portuguese.
- The Center for American and International Law (Dallas, USA). Programme on American law and International law.
- University of Buenos Aires (Argentina). Law degree, cum laude.
- Founding partner, Martínez de Hoz & Rueda (2018–present).
- Partner, Pérez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (2012–2017).
- Associate at Pérez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (2008–2011).
- Visiting lawyer at Sullivan & Cromwell in New York (New York, 2006–2008).
- Associate at Pérez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (Buenos Aires, 1999–2006).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.