Marina Procknor's practice focuses on a wide variety of investment funds transactions, regulatory and LP advice. She represents financial institutions, sponsors and investors in the formation and capitalisation of a broad range of investment vehicles, and related financing, acquisition and disposition transactions, including hedge, private equity, co-investment, real estate, distressed assets and ETF, among others. In 2013, she was listed in Latin Lawyer as one of the most inspiring women in the Latin American legal profession. She sponsors social business and impact investment initiatives in Brazil through her pro bono work with Professor Muhammad Yunus. Marina is a member of the board of directors of the ABVCAP, of the Committee for Review and Development of the ABVCAP/ANBIMA Best Practices Code for Private Equity Funds (FIPs) and member of the Committee for Best Practices in the Private Equity Industry.
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Financial Transactions (2019); Finance (2019);
- Chambers Global – Investment Funds – (2021)
- Chambers Latin America – Capital Markets (2010 – 2019); Agribusiness (2017 – 2019); Investment Funds (2020 – 2021)
- IFLR 1000 – Capital markets: Debt (2016; 2021); Project finance (2021)
- LACCA Approved – Capital Markets (2015)
- Latin Lawyer 250 – Private equity (2012 – 2020); Banking & Finance (2014 – 2020)
- The Legal 500 – Capital Markets (2012 – 2013; 2015)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Capital Markets (2014); Private Funds (2015 – 2020)
- Who’s Who Legal Global – Private Funds (2019–2021)
- Who’s Who Legal Thought Leaders – Brazil (2020)
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.