Marina’s practice focuses on domestic and international capital markets transactions, finance and structured finance. She has represented virtually every major bank activity in Brazil’s capital and financial markets. Her experience includes project finance transactions in the context of bank and capital markets financings, representing financial institutions, development agencies and sponsors in a wide range of infrastructure-related projects.
Marina has substantial experience in derivatives, securitisation and hybrid instruments.
- Análise Advocacia – Financial Transactions (2021), Telecommunications (2021)
- Chambers Global – Capital Markets (2014–2022) Banking & Finance (2017–2022)
- Chambers Latin America – Capital Markets (2013–2022), Banking & Finance (2017–2022)
- Client Choice Awards – Capital Markets (2016)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Investment Funds (2016)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Project Finance, Capital Markets: Debt (2017), Notable Practitioner (2018), Highly regarded: Capital Markets, Debt, Project Finance (2019–2022)
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.