Marcio advises clients from various industries in all aspects of Brazilian antitrust law, including merger review cases, antitrust investigations and litigation, and general antitrust counselling. He is a member of the board of the Brazilian Institute for the Study of Competition, Consumer Affairs and International Trade (IBRAC) as well as of the Working Group on International Cartels of the International Bar Association (IBA) and of the American Bar Association (ABA) Section of Antitrust Law.
- Chambers Latin America – Competition & Antitrust (2014–2020)
- LACCA Approved – Antitrust (2017–2019)
- The Legal 500 – Competition & Antitrust (2014–2017)
- Who’s Who Legal – Competition; Competition: Future Leaders; Competition: Lawyers
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil– Competition (2018).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.