Lina’s practice focuses on a wide range of environmental matters including contaminated sites, licensing, solid waste and ecosystem services. She also specialises in the practice of ESG, being a pioneer in the Brazilian legal market. Her expertise includes counselling leading companies in the Life Sciences industry on matters related to biodiversity. She has held a management position with Companhia Ambiental do Estado de São Paulo. She is currently co-chair of the Environmental, Health and Safety Committee of the International Bar Association and a coordinator of the Environmental Law Committee of the Study Center for Brazilian Law Firms (CESA) and is a member of the Permanent Environmental Commission of the Brazilian Bar Association of São Paulo (OAB-SP).
- Chambers Latin America – Environment (2013 – 2021)
- Euromoney Expert Guides: Women in Business Law – Environment (2017; 2020)
- Latin Lawyer 250 – Environment (2020)
- The Legal 500 – Environment (2014 – 2021)
- Who’s Who Legal Global – Environment (2017 – 2020)
- Who’s Who Legal Thought Leaders – Global Elite Environment (2020–2021);
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.