Lauro advises clients in antitrust matters, including mergers and anticompetitive investigations by Brazilian antitrust authorities. His team has negotiated more than 200 merger review cases. His clients include companies from nearly all economic sectors, including automotive, construction, energy, technology, pharmaceutical, food, telecommunications and transportation. Lauro also represents companies, investors, sponsors and financers in infrastructure projects, including public contracts, concessions and public–private partnerships.
- Chambers Latin America – Competition & Antitrust (2010 –2020)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Competition & Antitrust (2016)
- IFLR 1000 Energy and Infrastructure – Leading Lawyer: Energy & Infrastructure, Project Development (2015–2016)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Highly regarded: Project Development (2017–2020)
- LACCA Approved – Administrative Law (2016–2020)
- The Legal 500 – Competition & Antitrust (2016–2019); International Trade & Customs (2016); Public Law (2019)
- Who’s Who Legal – Competition (2019)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Competition (2014–2019).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.