Kevin advises major corporations on matters affecting compliance, corporate policy and strategy. He has worked on a wide range of transactions, including cross-border M&A; advice to senior management amid shareholders' disputes and crisis management; take-over defence, corporate governance, securities law, shareholder activism, white-collar investigation and defence. Kevin served on the board of directors of several listed companies in Brazil and abroad. Prior to joining the firm, Kevin acted as general counsel of several listed companies in Brazil and worked as an international associate in the Houston office of Thompson & Knight LLP.
- Chambers Global – Banking & Finance (2012); Projects (2015-2016)
- Chambers Latin America – Banking & Finance (2012); Projects (2015-2016)
- LACCA Approved – Corporate/M&A (2015-2017; 2019-2021);
- LACCA Thought Leaders – Corporate/M&A (2020)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Notable Practitioner (2018 – 2021)
- Latin Lawyer 250 – Corporate and M&A; Anti-corruption investigations and Compliance (2020)
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.