Julio César is a partner of the firm, specialising in litigation, constitutional procedural law and commercial law.
He has extensive experience in general litigation, spanning to tort, contracts and family law actions and resolutions; and commercial litigation, as well as derivative actions and corporate disputes among shareholders. He has participated in several major local and international corporate disputes in recent years, successfully advising our clients.
He is currently chairman of the board of Scotia Bolsa, and has served as a member of the board of Empresa Nacional de Turismo SA (ENTURPERU) and of the liquidating committee of Empresa Turística Regional Inka SA (EMTURIN).
- MBA, Universidad del Pacífico, 2010
- Licensed in law, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 1991
Admitted to the Bar
- Iberoamerican Institute of Procedural Law
- Member of the Court of Arbitration of the Lima Bar Association
- Arbitrator appointed by the Center of National and International Conciliation and Arbitration of the Lima Chamber of Commerce
- Arbitrator appointed by the Supervising Agency of the Government Procurement (OSCE)
- Professor of civil procedural law at the Law School of Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.