Juan Cruz Azzarri’s practice focuses on public law, public utilities, public contracts and infrastructure (public–private partnerships), oil and gas, energy law and related litigation. He has represented a broad range of international and domestic companies in some of the most significant cases and public contracts that took place in Argentina.
Languages: Spanish and English.
- Universidad Austral (Argentina). Course on dispute resolution.
- University of Virginia (USA). LLM.
- Universidad Católica Argentina (Argentina). Postgraduate programme in administrative economic law, cum laude.
- Universidad Católica Argentina (Argentina). Law degree.
- Founding partner at Martínez de Hoz & Rueda (2018–present).
- Partner at Perez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (2016–2017).
- Associate at Perez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (2010–2015).
- In-house counsel General Concessions Agency of the City of Buenos Aires (2008–2009).
- Associate at Hope, Duggan & Silva (2006–2007).
- Associate at Badeni & Gagliardo (2003–2005).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.