José Martínez de Hoz (nieto) is a transactional lawyer with primary focus on corporate finance and business transactions, including M&A, project finance and capital markets. Educated and trained in Argentina, New York and São Paulo, he is recognised as a leading banking and finance lawyer by international publications.
Languages: Spanish and English.
- Columbia University (NY, USA). LLM.
- Universidad Torcuato Di Tella (Argentina). Law degree.
- Founding partner. Martínez de Hoz & Rueda (2018–present).
- Partner at Perez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (2015–2017).
- Associate at Perez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (2012–2014).
- Associate at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett (New York and São Paulo, 2010–2011).
- Associate at Pérez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (2005–2009).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.