João Ricardo’s experience focuses on mergers and acquisitions transactions, corporate restructurings, joint ventures and foreign investments. He counsels public and private companies, business conglomerates, foreign investors and private equity funds in connection with corporate law matters. He also assists corporations and shareholders on matters related to corporate governance, strategic investments and assets located in Brazil.
- Chambers Global – Corporate/M&A (2000–2019)
- Chambers Latin America – Corporate/M&A (2009–2020)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Best of the Best Latin America; M&A (2016)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Leading Lawyer: M&A (2015–2017); Highly regarded: M&A (2018–2020)
- LACCA Approved – Corporate/M&A (2015–2020)
- The Legal 500 – Leading Lawyer: Corporate/M&A (2012–2019)
- Who’s Who Legal Global – Corporate Governance; M&A
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Corporate Governance; M&A (2014–2019)
- LACCA Thought Leaders – Corporate/M&A (2019).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.