Jimena Vega Olmos represents and advises clients across a wide range of issues and transactions, including corporate law, project finance, infrastructure, banking and finance and investment arbitration. Throughout her career she has participated in some of the most complex transactions and matters of the Argentine legal market, advising local and international players of multiple sectors.
Languages: Spanish and English.
- Harvard University (Cambridge, USA). Infrastructure in the Market Economy Programme.
- Universidad Catolica Argentina (Argentina). Postgraduate Programme in economic administrative law.
- University of Buenos Aires (Argentina). Law degree, cum laude.
- Founding partner. Martínez de Hoz & Rueda (2018–present).
- Partner at Perez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (2015–2017).
- Associate at Perez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (2002–2014).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.