Jean advises corporations, financial institutions and institutional investors on a wide array of corporate and financial transactions, securities and payment services regulations. His experience includes public offerings and private placements of equity, debt and hybrid securities, listing of securities in exchange markets, private equity investments and divestments, and corporate transactions involving public companies. He is a member of the Regulatory Committee of the Brazilian Association of Venture Capital and Private Equity (ABVCAP).
- Análise Advocacia 500: Financial transactions; Corporate/M&A; Finance; Specialist services (2019)
- Chambers Global – Capital markets (2012 – 2019)
- Chambers Latin America – Capital markets (2012 –2020)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Leading Lawyer: Banking, Capital markets (2014–2017); Highly regarded: Capital Markets, Banking (2018–2020)
- Latin Lawyer 250 – (2012–2019)
- The Legal 500 – Capital markets (2012–2019); Corporate/M&A (2016)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Capital markets (2014–2019)
- Who’s Who Legal Global – Capital markets: Debt & Equity; Capital Markets: Structured Finance.
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.