Frederico has experience in all types of local and cross-border structured finance transactions, including issuance of debt instrument and securities, such as debentures, promissory notes (notas promissórias), financial bills (letras financeiras), commercial papers, bonds and notes, syndicated loans, acquisition finance and trade finance, corporate finance transactions, securitization and real estate financings, such as Receivables Investment Funds (Fundos de investimento em Direito Creditórios or FIDC), Agribusiness Receivables Certificate (Certificado de Recebíveis de Agronegócios or CRA), Real Estate Receivables Certificate (Certificado de Recebíveis de Imobiliário or CRI), Real Estate Investment Funds (Fundos de Investimentos Imobiliários or FII), among others. His expertise also includes representation of investors, creditors and debtors in debt restructuring and renegotiation transactions, including, with the disbursement of new funds in special situations (debt-in-possession financing or DIP financing) and obtaining consent solicitations and waivers. He was an international associate in the New York office of Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP.
• Análise Advocacia 500 – Financial Transactions; São Paulo (2020)
• GRR – Names to know in Brazil (2020)
• IFLR 1000 - Notable Practitioner (2018 - 2020); Highly Regarded - Capital Markets: Debt (2021)
• Latin Lawyer 250 - Restructuring & Insolvency (2019 - 2020)
• The Legal 500 – Next generation partners: Banking & Finance (2019 - 2021)
• Who's Who Legal Global - Capital Markets: Debt & Equity (2019 - 2020); Capital Markets: Structured Finance (2020)
• Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Capital Markets (2018 – 2020)
• Who’s Who Legal Thought Leaders – Brazil (2020)
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.