Flávio represents clients in court and administrative proceedings in Brazil, both in trial (first instance) and appellate courts. Flavio’s practice focuses on civil litigation and commercial arbitration, serving as client advocate in Brazilian and foreign arbitral tribunals. He was also a Chairman of the Mediation, Conciliation and Arbitration Chamber of the Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo Section and member of Local Commission of Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo. Currently, he is a member of the board of directors of the Brazilian Arbitration Committee.
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Arbitration (2016; 2018–2019); Civil (2018–2019); Education; Machines (2018); Insurance (2018–2019); Consumer (2019); Oil and Gas (2019); São Paulo (2019)
- Chambers Global – Arbitration (201 –2019); Litigation (2012–2019)
- Chambers Latin America – Arbitration & Litigation (2012–2020); Product Liability (2016–2018)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Best of the Best Latin America; Commercial Arbitration (2016)
- LACCA Approved – Litigation (2016–2020)
- Latin Lawyer 250 – Arbitration (2013–2019); Litigation (2012-2019)
- The Legal 500 – Dispute Resolution (201 –2017); Next generation lawyers: Dispute resolution (2018 – 2019)
- Who’s Who Legal – Arbitration (2018); Litigation (2018–2019)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Commercial Litigation; (2016–2019); Arbitration (2014–2019).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.