Fernando S Zoppi is a corporate and business law attorney with more than 15 years of experience representing clients in a variety of cross-border transactions in Argentina and Latin America. He is particularly versed on M&As, private equity and venture capital transactions. Educated and trained in Argentina and USA, he is praised for his practical approach in solving complex legal issues.
Languages: Spanish and English.
- Columbia University (NY, USA). LLM.
- University of Buenos Aires (Argentina). Law degree, cum laude.
- Founding partner. Martínez de Hoz & Rueda (2018–present).
- Partner at Perez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (2012–2017).
- Foreign associate at Latham & Watkins (NY, 2007) and O’Melveny & Myers (NY, 2005–2006).
- Associate at Perez Alati, Grondona, Benites, Arntsen & Martínez de Hoz (1998–2003).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.