Felipe advises clients on M&A projects and transactions in the petroleum, natural gas and biofuels industries. He specialises in transactional, contractual and regulatory work covering all segments of these industries, from upstream to downstream. He worked as a foreign attorney at the law firm of DLA Piper LLP and is a member of the New York State Bar Association. Felipe is the current President of the Petroleum and Fuels Committee of the Rio de Janeiro Section of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/RJ), with term of office for 2019/2021.
- Chambers Global – Oil & Gas (2015–2021)
- Chambers Latin America – Oil & Gas (2015–2021)
- LACCA Approved – Corporate/M&A; Energy (2018 –2021)
- The Legal 500 – Next generation lawyers: Energy and Natural Resources: hydrocarbons (2015–2021)
- Who’s Who Legal: Brazil – Energy (2018–2020)
- Who's Who Legal Global – Energy (2019–2021)
- Who's Who Legal Thought Leaders Brazil (2020)
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.