Fabio's practice focuses on technology, data protection, telecom, intellectual property, media and entertainment, with expertise in transactional and regulatory matters affecting these industries. He advises companies on a wide-range of corporate matters, domestic and cross-border. He is the co-author and editor of the book Legal Trends in Technology and Intellectual Property in Brazil (2014). He is an officer of the Brazilian Association of Information Technology and Telecommunications Law (ABDTIC).
- Best Lawyers – Lawyer of the Year: Technology and Information Technology (2012; 2014)
- Chambers Latin America – Telecommunications & Technology (2014–2020)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Best of the Best Latin America; Telecoms (2016)
- IFLR 1000 Energy & Infrastructure – Leading Lawyer: Energy & Infrastructure, Project Development (2015–2016)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Highly Regarded: Project Development (2018–2020)
- LACCA Approved – Administrative Law (2017–2020)
- Leaders League – Data Protection (2018); Media, Sports & Entertainment (2018); Technology (2018)
- The Legal 500 – TMT (2014–2016)
- Who’s Who Legal – Government Contracts (2017–2018); Telecoms & Media (2018–2019)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – TMT (2017); Government Contracts; Data (2018–2019).
- l – Government Contracts; Data (2018).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.