Eduardo represents clients in domestic and international arbitrations in issues related to business acquisitions, corporate disputes, infrastructure, and particularly in conflicts arising from construction agreements. He is the vice president of the International Chamber of Commerce’s (ICC) of the International Court of Arbitration. He also represents clients in complex litigation in the areas of environmental law, information technology and infrastructure.
- Chambers Global – Dispute Resolution: Arbitration (2011–2020)
- Chambers Latin America – Arbitration (2012–2021); Environment (2012–2018); Litigation (2015)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Best of the Best Latin America; Commercial Arbitration (2016)
- GAR 45 Under 45
- Benchmark Litigation (2020)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Notable practitioner (2018–2020)
- LACCA Approved – Arbitration (2015–2021)
- Latin Lawyer 250 – Arbitration; Litigation; Management (2020)
- The Legal 500 – Leading individuals: Dispute Resolution (2012–2013; 2016; 2018 –2019); Environment (2012–2016); Dispute Resolution – Litigation (2021)
- Who’s Who Legal Global – Arbitration (2020); Litigation (2019–2020); Arbitration: International (2018); Litigation: International (2018–2019)
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.