Corporate and commercial, M&A, estate planning, incorporation services, public procurement and real estate.
Diego Herrera has been with Galindo, Arias & López since 1986. He has been recognised for his advice to both national and international businesses in the financial and industrial sectors, as well as telecommunications.
Diego has led practice groups in mergers and acquisitions of both banks and multinational companies participated in banking syndicates and stock offerings. He has also played an essential role in various processes of financial restructuring.
He led the practice group that advised the Panama Canal Authority in all legal aspects of the Canal expansion project and was a collaborator in the drafting of legislation enacted to promote Commercial Call Centers.
He has supported Pro Bono, several NGOs such as the Central American Leadership Initiative Foundation (CALI), the National Association for Nature Conservation (ANCON), the Bio Museum, Glasswing (Crisálida) International Foundation and Pura Panamá.
Diego Herrera also holds the following positions:
- Fellow, Aspen Global Leadership Network of The Aspen Institute.
- Secretary of the board of directors, National Association for Nature Conservation (ANCON).
- Member of the Board of Directors, INCAE Business School.
- Chairman of the National Committee INCAE Business School of Panama.
- Member, Bio Museum Development Committee.
- Co-founder, Global Shapers Community in Panama an initiative of the World Economic Forum.
- Co-founder and member of the board of directors, Venture Club, the first network of angel investors in Panama.
International Bar Association, Entrepreneurs Organization, Club de Golf de Panamá, SA.
LLB, Universidad Santa Maria La Antigua (1991); LLM, Tulane University 1993); MBA, INCAE Business School (1995).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.