Cassio stands out for his experience across the insurance, reinsurance and infrastructure industries, advising clients on regulatory and litigation matters, including insurance coverage consultancy in different lines of business on large risks and complex projects. He has also been actively involved in the most important claims and complex (re)insurance and infrastructure disputes in Brazil in the recent past. He is a professor of a postgraduate course on insurance law at Escola Nacional de Seguros and author of several publications on insurance law matters. He is a member of the International Insurance Law Association, Brazilian Section (AIDA).
- AM Best – Recommended Insurance Attorneys (2020)
- Benchmark Litigation (2020)
- Best Lawyers – Insurance (2020)
- Chambers Global – Insurance (2016–2020)
- Chambers Latin America – Insurance (2016 –2021)
- Euromoney – Expert Guides – Insurance & Reinsurance (2020)
- Latin Lawyer 250 – Insurance & Reinsurance (2020)
- The Legal 500 – Dispute Resolution; Insurance (2016–2019)
- Who’s Who Legal – Insurance & Reinsurance
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.