Camila stands out for her vast experience in advising clients on insurance and reinsurance matters. Her practice comprises drafting of insurance and reinsurance contracts, structuring and negotiating insurance distribution contracts, arranging large P&C insurance programmes for insured companies, defending clients in punitive administrative proceedings within (re)insurance authority, assisting clients in (re)insurance authority audits and responding to daily insurance-related enquiries. She is currently the vice-president of AIDA working group, a professor of the MBA course ‘Legal Management in Insurance and Reinsurance’ at Escola Superior Nacional de Seguros (Funenseg) and of a postgraduate course at Escola Paulista de Direito. She took part in various publications on insurance and reinsurance matters and is a member of several organisations for women leadership, including the Women in Law Mentoring Brazil, the Association for Women in the Insurance Market (Associação das Mulheres do Mercado de Seguros), the Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association, and the firm’s Women Committee, 4Women.
- Análise Advocacia 500: Financial Operations (2015–2018)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Notable practitioner (2018–2020)
- LACCA Approved – Administrative Law (2016–2017; 2019) Insurance & Reinsurance (2020)
- Who’s Who Legal – Insurance & Reinsurance (2016–2019)
- Who’s Who Legal – Insurance & Reinsurance: Thought Leaders (2019)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Insurance & Reinsurance (2016–2019)
- The Legal 500 – Next generation lawyers: Insurance (2019).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.