Andrea assists clients on corporate taxation. Her experience focuses on tax and corporate matters of transactionals, advising on mergers and acquisitions, capital and financial markets transactions, cross-border investments, debt transactions and reorganisations. She is a member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA) and International Bar Association (IBA).
- Análise Advocacia 500 – Tax (2019); Financial (2019); São Paulo (2019)
- Chambers Global – Tax (2012–2019)
- Chambers Latin America – Tax (2010–2020)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Tax; Women in Business Law (2016–2017)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Notable practitioner (2018–2020)
- International Tax Review – Women in Tax Leader (2016–2019)
- The Legal 500 – Tax (2014–2016; 2018–2019)
- Who’s Who Legal – Corporate Tax (2018–2019); Corporate Tax – Thought Leaders (2019)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Corporate Tax (2018–2019); Private Client (2018).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.