André Luiz provides legal counselling in the infrastructure and energy and project finance practices, with focus on business public law. As an expert on administrative law, he advises clients in public concessions structuring, public-private partnerships, expression of interest procedures, public biddings and auctions, administrative proceedings in regulating agencies and in cases involving audit courts and the Court of Audit of the Union (TCU). He is a professor at the General Theory of Law Department at the Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP) and member of the Deliberative Counsel of the Brazilian Institute of Administrative Law (IDAP), of the São Paulo Institute of Administrative Law (IDAP) and of the Brazilian Institute of Legal Infrastructure Studies (IBEJI).
- Análise Advocacia – Regulatory (2018–2021); Concessionaires (2019–2021); Roads contractor (2016); São Paulo (2020)
- IFLR – Highly regarded: Project Development (2021)
- Latin Lawyer 250 – Administrative Law (2021)
- Leaders League – Public Law; Projects & Infrastructure (2021)
- The Legal 500 – Public Law (2019, 2022); Corporate and M&A (2019); Projects and Infrastructure (2022)
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.