Andre is a partner in the litigation and arbitration team, focusing on national and international arbitration, civil and multi-jurisdictional litigation. He has solid experience in the credit area, representing creditors in restructuring of companies. As a specialist in arbitration, he joined the Federal Senate Committee in 2013 to amend the arbitration law and draft the mediation law. He is the coordinator of a postgraduate course called Commercial Arbitration and Consensual Methods for Conflict Resolution at the Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-RJ) and a professor of law in the same institution. He is a director of the Brazilian Committee on Mediation and Arbitration (CBAr) and was a foreign associate at Baker Botts LLP in Washington, DC, USA, in 2006.
- Chambers Global – Dispute resolution: Arbitration (2014–2015; 2021); Dispute resolution: Litigation (2014–2020)
- Chambers Latin America – Dispute resolution: Arbitration (2015–2018); Litigation (2020–2021)
- GRR – Names to know in Brazil (2020)
- Latin Lawyer 250 – Arbitration and Litigation (2020); Restructuring & Insolvency (2015–2019)
- The Legal 500 – Dispute Resolution (2012–2015)
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.