Ana Carolina specialises in domestic and cross-border transactions involving investment funds. She has experience in private equity, securitisation and structured financing. She advises clients in structuring, fundraising, negotiating and investing in a wide range of investment funds and vehicles, as well as in the acquisition and disposition of assets. She worked as a foreign associate in the New York office of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP.
- Chambers Global – Investment Funds – (2021)
- Chambers Latin America – Investment Funds (2020–2021)
- IFLR 1000 Financial and Corporate – Notable practitioner (2018–2021)
- Latin Lawyer 250 – Capital Markets (2015)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Private Funds (2019–2020)
- Who’s Who Legal Global – Private Funds (2020–2021)
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.