Amadeu is the partner in charge of our New York office and a member of our antitrust practice. He advises clients on complex antitrust matters, including merger review cases, cartel and dominance investigations, and compliance counselling. Over the years, Amadeu has represented clients from various industries, including aviation, automotive, beverage, natural resources, pharmaceutical and technology. Amadeu is part of the leadership of the American Bar Association – Antitrust Law Section and the Vice-President of the Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce in New York. He is also an adjunct professor of antitrust law at the Fordham University School of Law in New York.
- American Bar Association – 2021 Outstanding Performance Awards
- American Bar Association – Outstanding Performance Award (2021)
- Chambers Latin America – Competition & Antitrust (2012–2021)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Best of the Best Latin America (2015); Competition and antitrust (2008– 2017)
- Global Competition Review – 40 under 40 (2012)
- LACCA Approved – Antitrust & Competition (2015–2021)
- LACCA Thought Leaders – Antitrust (2019–2020)
- Latin Lawyer 250 – Antitrust and Competition (2012–2020)
- The Legal 500 – Competition & Antitrust (2012–2017)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Competition (2014–2021)
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.