Amadeu advises clients on complex antitrust matters, including merger review cases, cartel and dominance investigations and compliance counselling. Over the years, Amadeu has represented clients from various industries, including aviation, automotive, beverage, natural resources and pharmaceutical. He is a member of the firm’s technology, innovation and digital businesses practice, advising tech clients on antitrust and other regulatory aspects of their businesses in Brazil. Amadeu is a member of the legal committee and the executive committee of the Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce in New York, a member of the International Task Force of the American Bar Association – Antitrust Law Section and an Adjunct Professor of antitrust law at Fordham University School of Law.
- Chambers Latin America: Competition & Antitrust (2011–2020)
- Who’s Who Legal – Competition: Future Leaders
- Who’s Who Legal – Competition: International and Brazil
- Global Competition Review – 40 under 40 (2012)
- The Legal 500 – Competition & Antitrust (2012–2017)
- LACCA Approved – Antitrust & Competition (2015–2020;)
- LACCA Thought Leader – Antitrust (2019)
- Euromoney Expert Guides – Best of the Best Latin America (2015); Competition and antitrust (2008–2017).
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.