Graduated from the University of Brasilia (UnB), Adriano holds a master’s degree in law and policy of natural resources (distinction) from the University of Dundee – Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law & Policy (CEPMLP) in the United Kingdom. In more than 20 years of his career, he has accumulated solid national and international experience in contracts, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, resources policy, and environmental and community issues related to mining. He is also a professor at UnB. He regularly teaches courses in mineral law and policy at Brazilian and foreign institutions and has already integrated capacity-building initiatives of other governments in the same area.
- Chambers Global – Mining (2012–2022)
- Chambers Brazil (formerly Chambers Latin America) – Mining (2012-2022); Corporate/ Commercial: Centre West (2015–2019)
- Latin Lawyer 250 – Mining & Metals (2012–2020); Energy (2021)
- Who’s Who Legal Brazil – Mining (2015–2021)
- Who’s Who Legal Global – Mining (2020–2022)
- Who’s Who Legal Thought Leaders – Brazil – Mining (2021)
This is part of a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice and partner profiles, which are published in return for a fee.