Martínez de Hoz & Rueda is a full-service law firm in Argentina that combines the undisputed leadership of the best energy team of the country with the prominent expertise and experience of corporate, M&As, finance and capital markets, dispute resolution, tax and regulatory lawyers.
Martínez de Hoz & Rueda is headquartered in Buenos Aires and it is the only Argentine law firm with offices in the Patagonian province of Neuquén (overlying the well-known world class shale oil and gas play named Vaca Muerta), whose office has proven to be critical in different projects in the south and west of Argentina.
Our firm is committed to providing clients with legal services at the highest levels that turn into efficient and added value outcomes. To do so, Martínez de Hoz & Rueda offers:
- deep industry-specific knowledge;
- solid transactional experience and capabilities;
- business-oriented and sound legal advice; and
- optimally staffed teams, modern offices and tech solutions.
Furthermore, the team at Martínez de Hoz & Rueda has gained a reputation for representing clients in transactional and disputes resolution matters across Latin America.
Our main areas of practice are:
- Antitrust and competition.
- Arbitration and litigation.
- Banking and finance.
- Capital markets.
- Corporate and M&As.
- Energy and renewables.
- Environmental law.
- Intellectual property.
- International trade.
- Insurance and reinsurance.
- Labour and social security.
- Legal compliance.
- Oil and gas.
- Private equity and venture capital.
- Public law.
- Real estate.
- Restructuring and insolvency.
- Telecommunications and media.
Buenos Aires office
Bouchard 680, 19th Floor
C1106 ABJ Buenos Aires
Tel:+54 11 2150 9779
Tel: +54 299 442 2135
This is a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice that is published in return for a fee.