Carey is Chile’s largest law firm, with more than 270 legal professionals. We are a full-service firm. Our corporate, litigation and regulatory groups include highly specialised attorneys covering all areas of law.
Our clients list includes some of the world’s largest multinationals, international organisations and important local companies and institutions.
Our lawyers have graduated from the best law schools in Chile and its mid and senior-level associates have graduate degrees from some of the world’s most prominent universities. Several are also currently university professors.
We are an effective bridge between legal systems. Most of its partners and senior associates have worked in North America, Asia and Europe, as foreign or regular associates with leading international law firms, or as in-house counsel for major corporations or international institutions.
Carey is perceived as one of the best-managed law firms in the country and among the very top in Latin America.
Carey is a member of several prestigious international legal networks that allow us to provide our clients with trusted, quality legal service that meets their needs both regionally and globally: ALAE, ELA, FLI, Interlex, PRAC, RIELA, Terralex, WSG.
- antitrust and regulated markets
- banking and finance
- capital markets
- china desk
- compliance and anti-corruption
- construction and engineering
- consumer law and advertising
- coporate immigration
- criminal law
- customs and international trade
- data protection
- environmental law and litigation
- family companies and holdings
- fund formation
- government procurement
- hospitality and gaming
- infrastructure and project development
- insolvency, bankruptcy and restructuring
- insurance and reinsurance
- intellectual property
- labour and employment law
- licensing, franchising and distributorship
- maritime and ports
- mergers and acquisitions
- pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
- private equity
- public law
- real estate
- tax law
- telecommunications, media and technology
- venture capital
- water rights.
Tel.+56 2 2928 2221
Tel: +56 2 2928 2224
Isidora Goyenechea 2800
Tel: +56 2 2928 2200
This is a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice that is published in return for a fee.