Founded in 1942 by Dr. Armando Arias (1915–2013), with the purpose of providing valuable and truthful advice with passion. We are the only firm that operates as a single regional entity and not as an affiliation of law firms. Our even offices are distributed in Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama. We have a qualified legal team distributed in 42 partners and more than 145 lawyers, covering our clients’ needs with our expertise in 35 practice areas.
Arias continues to be the most recommended firm in Central America, with over 81 years in the market providing accurate and timely solutions based on our clients’ goals and backed by a great team of professionals, highly focused on client service.
We offer our clients the best legal talent in the region. Our heritage, passion for law and commitment to quality, allow us to grow along with the region and overcome new challenges.
Clients highly value our team’s ability to handle local and cross-border transactions and our unparalleled experience, having participated in many of the region’s most important deals and advising the world’s leading companies.
Main practice areas
- Administrative and Constitutional Law
- Aviation and Transportation
- Banking, Finance and Insurance
- Biotechnology Law
- Capital Markets and Securities
- Civil and Notarial Law
- Compliance, Anti-money Laundering and Anti-corruption
- Consumer Protection Regulation
- Corporate and Commercial law
- Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Arbitration
- Energy and Natural Resources
- ESG and Environmental Law
- Family Corporate Governance and Estate Planning
- Government Affairs and International Relations
- Government Procurement
- Healthcare Law and Life Science
- Information Technology Law and Data Privacy
- Intellectual Property and Lifesciences Law
- International Trade, Foreign Investments and Free Trade Zones
- Labour Law and Business Immigration
- Maritime-land Zone
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Non-Governmental Organizations
- Oil and Gas
- Project and Infrastructure Finance
- Public Infrastructure and Public Private Partnerships
- Real Estate Law
- Start-ups and Entrepreneurs
- Taxes and Fiscal Planning
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
Pista Jean Paul Genie, Edificio Escala, 3er piso
Tel: +505 22981360
This is a professional notice: all recommended firms are invited, but not required, to supply a professional notice that is published in return for a fee.